21 March, 2020
Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Brad's mile high ruben
Posted in : Sourdough bread on by : addsitelagi
Brad's mile high ruben.
You can have Brad's mile high ruben using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brad's mile high ruben
- It’s of corned beef brisket.
- Prepare of bottle of dark beer such as Guinness.
- You need of onion.
- Prepare of minced garlic.
- It’s of butter.
- Prepare of water.
- It’s of sauerkraut.
- Prepare of chicken bouillon cube.
- You need of russian dressing.
- It’s of swiss cheese sliced.
- Prepare of habanero pepper jack sliced.
- You need of deli rye bread.
Brad's mile high ruben step by step
- In a baking dish, add corned beef and 1 1/2 cups of beer. Sprinkle with the pickling spice that comes with the brisket. Cover with foil and bake at 275 for 5 – 6 hours. Baste every hour. Half way through cooking flip brisket over. When tender remove.
- In a lg frying pan, melt butter. Add garlic and onion. Carmelize on med low heat.
- In a saucepot add sauerkraut water and bouillon. Heat until just boiling and serve.
- Toast bread. Spread russian dressing on each side of sandwich. Pile a bunch of shredded corned beef on bread. Top with sauteed onions, sauerkraut, swiss cheese, habanero pepper jack. Top sandwich with other slice of bread and eat..