24 November, 2020
Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Rye Bread with Dates and Seeds
Posted in : Sourdough bread on by : addsitelagi
Rye Bread with Dates and Seeds.
You can cook Rye Bread with Dates and Seeds using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rye Bread with Dates and Seeds
- You need 220 grams of Semi-strong bread flour (Type ER).
- Prepare 30 grams of Rye flour.
- Prepare 5 grams of Salt.
- You need 10 grams of Raw cane sugar.
- Prepare 155 grams of Water.
- It’s 3 grams of Dried yeast.
- It’s 30 grams of ●Dried dates.
- It’s 30 grams of ●Raisins.
- Prepare 30 grams of ●Walnuts (roasted).
- It’s 1 of Mixed seeds.
- It’s of When using homemade natural yeast:.
- It’s 100 grams of Homemade natural yeast starter.
- It’s 145 grams of plus Water.
Rye Bread with Dates and Seeds step by step
- Mix all ingredients except for the ones marked with ● and knead until it's even. Then add the ● ingredients and blend until it reaches an even consistency. Allow the dough to rise (first rising)..
- When done, divide into thirds. Let them rest for 20 minutes..
- Flatten them out, and fold into thirds. Shape them into rectangles and close the ends..
- With the seams facing down, lightly dampen the surface and coat it with mixed seeds. Allow the dough to rise for the second rising..
- Bake for 5 minutes in a 230℃ preheated oven. Lower the temperature to 200℃ and continue to bake for 8-10 minutes to finish..
- Here, I divided the dough into 6 portions and scored the tops of the rolls..
- Here, I made my bread into oblong shapes and scored it with horizontal slashes In this case, please extend the baking time..