6 April, 2020
Recipe: Tasty Bejeweled Banana Bread with Natural Tea Leaven and Dried Fruits
Posted in : Sourdough bread on by : addsitelagi
Bejeweled Banana Bread with Natural Tea Leaven and Dried Fruits.
You can have Bejeweled Banana Bread with Natural Tea Leaven and Dried Fruits using 8 ingredients and 24 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bejeweled Banana Bread with Natural Tea Leaven and Dried Fruits
- It’s 100 grams of ★Natural leaven or bread starter.
- You need 50 grams of ★Milk.
- You need 150 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 90 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 70 grams of Margarine or butter.
- Prepare 1 of Banana (ripe, if possible).
- Prepare 50 grams of Mixed dried fruits.
Bejeweled Banana Bread with Natural Tea Leaven and Dried Fruits step by step
- [Preparation] Bring the ingredients to room temperature. It's Spring right now, so it will take about 1~2 hours, I think..
- (★) When you take the starter out of the refrigerator, add it to the milk and then bring to room temperature..
- Mash the ripened banana with a fork. If the banana isn't ripe, then microwave it for about 30 seconds at 500 W, then mash..
- Use a whisk: Knead the margarine until creamy. Add the sugar and mix until white..
- Whip Step 4 to incorporate air into the batter..
- Add the beaten egg into Step 4 in 2~3 portions, mixing well with each addition. When it reaches a smooth, creamy consistency, add Step 3 and mix well..
- It's okay if the banana separates! When you add the dry ingredients, it will all come together..
- Divide the dry ingredients into 2~3 portions and sift into the batter one portion at a time, mixing well with each addition..
- You can buy a sifter at the dollar store! It's quite useful!.
- Continue mixing until no longer powdery..
- Use a spatula: fold in the dry fruits..
- I used these dried fruits from Mama Pan..
- Mix the leaven and milk from Step 2. Mix until blended..
- Add Step 13 to Step 11 and use a rubber spatula to blend it all together..
- [Prepare the pan] Line the baking pan with kitchen parchment paper..
- You can use tape to secure the lining..
- Pour Step 14 into the cake pan. Tap the sides 2~3 times and drop onto the table a couple times to release air bubbles..
- Cut off the excess parchment paper. Cover in plastic wrap and put in a warm place for a while..
- After about 8 minutes, the batter should have expand. Next, bake in an oven at 180°C for 20 minutes, then reduce the heat to 170°C and bake for an additional 10 minutes..
- The baking times are just a suggestion, so please adjust according to your oven..
- When a toothpick or skewer inserted in the center comes out clean, it's ready! If you need to bake it longer, check on it every 5 minutes..
- Once baked, drop the pan onto a table from about 15 cm up, then remove from the pan. Cool while still wrapped in the parchment paper..
- Once cooled, remove the parchment paper and wrap tightly with plastic wrap to store (so that it doesn't dry out)..
- You can eat it right away if you like, but if you let it sit wrapped overnight, it will be even more delicious!.