4 August, 2020
Recipe: Perfect Pain de Campagne with Crème de Marron
Posted in : Sourdough bread on by : addsitelagi
Pain de Campagne with Crème de Marron.
You can have Pain de Campagne with Crème de Marron using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pain de Campagne with Crème de Marron
- Prepare 250 grams of All-purpose flour.
- Prepare 4 grams of Natural salt.
- Prepare 20 grams of Raw cane sugar.
- You need 150 grams of Milk.
- Prepare 100 grams of Homemade bread starter (using a soft starter).
- Prepare 100 grams of ＊ Crème de marron (See.
Pain de Campagne with Crème de Marron step by step
- Combine the flour, salt and sugar in a bowl, add the starter, then mix in a cutting motion and pour in the milk..
- After the dough is kneaded to an even texture, smooth out the surface and let it rise..
- Once it has risen about 80%, punch it down, then let it continue to rise..
- Remove the dough after it doubles or triples in size, punch it down, then form it into a ball and let it rest for 20 minutes..
- After letting it sit, remove the dough, spread it flat while pressing out the air, fold in the crème de marron in 2-3 batches, and roll into a ball..
- Dust a banneton with flour, place the dough from Step 5 inside, and leave it to prove after wrapping it in plastic to prevent drying..
- When the dough rises double in size, carefully remove it from the banneton, then slash the top using your favorite pattern..
- Preheat the oven to 250℃, place the dough from Step 7 in the oven, then reduce the heat to 210℃ and bake for 20-30 minutes. Lay a sheet of aluminum foil over the top if it looks like it will burn..
- Here it is out of the oven..
- And here it is sliced..