23 March, 2020
How to Cook Tasty Italian Dinner Roll Ciabatta Made Using a Bread Starter
Posted in : Sourdough bread on by : addsitelagi
Italian Dinner Roll Ciabatta Made Using a Bread Starter.
You can have Italian Dinner Roll Ciabatta Made Using a Bread Starter using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Italian Dinner Roll Ciabatta Made Using a Bread Starter
- Prepare of Ingredients for the first day:.
- Prepare 80 grams of ☆Bread flour.
- Prepare 50 grams of ☆Cake flour.
- Prepare 20 grams of ☆Whole wheat flour.
- It’s 1 grams of ☆Dry yeast.
- You need 100 ml of ☆Whey (water).
- Prepare of Ingredients for the second day:.
- It’s 100 grams of ★Bread (strong) flour.
- It’s 50 grams of ★Cake flour.
- Prepare 1 grams of ★Dry yeast.
- You need 60 ml of ★Whey (water).
- It’s 10 grams of Olive oil (you do not need this).
Italian Dinner Roll Ciabatta Made Using a Bread Starter step by step
- Put all of the first day ingredients (☆) in a sealable container such as Tupperware, and mix well with a single chopstick or a wooden spoon. It'll be sticky, but don't worry..
- Place the lid on the container (do not seal) and leave it out at room temperature for 24 hours. It'll become bubbly and will have lots of holes..
- Add the second day ingredients (marked with ★ except for the olive oil) to Step 2 and mix well with a rubber or wooden spatula. Do not knead..
- Add the olive oil and mix some more. Do not knead..
- Lightly place the lid on the container (do not seal), and let the dough rise again at room temperature for at least 7 hours..
- Gently turn the dough out onto a surface that has been well dusted with flour and dust the dough as well. Do not punch out the dough..
- Cut the dough into four pieces with a dough scraper. Fold each piece into thirds and place on parchment paper. Cover with damp cloth, then with plastic wrap..
- Let the dough rise for 4-5 hours. Dust the dough with bread flour (unlisted), and spray them with plenty of water..
- Preheat the oven to 220℃ (preheat the baking sheet at the same time), then lower the temperature to 200℃ and bake for 25-30 minutes..
- Dip in olive oil mixed with rock salt and herbs and enjoy! Buon appetito!.
- Here, I swapped the water used on the second day with vegetable juice..
- Use this if you want an easier recipe. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144982-ciabatta-the-italian-dinner-roll.