13 September, 2020
How to Cook Delicious Rum Chocolate Bread with Rum Yeast
Posted in : Sourdough bread on by : addsitelagi
Rum Chocolate Bread with Rum Yeast.
You can cook Rum Chocolate Bread with Rum Yeast using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rum Chocolate Bread with Rum Yeast
- You need 1 grams of 【baker's %】.
- Prepare 183 grams of 【68%】 1. Water (around 20-25 ℃, ignore during summer).
- It’s 165 grams of 【61%】 2. Bread starter (Raisin yeast).
- You need 25 grams of 【9】 3. Sugar.
- You need 30 grams of 【11%】 4. Margarine or butter.
- It’s 10 grams of 【4%】 5. Skim milk powder.
- Prepare 270 grams of 【100%】 6. Bread flour.
- It’s 40 of grams 【14%】 7. Cocoa powder (unsweetened).
- Prepare 4 of grams 【1%】 Salt.
- Prepare of (Filling).
- It’s 40 grams of Rum raisin.
- Prepare 10 grams of Rum.
Rum Chocolate Bread with Rum Yeast step by step
- Prep work: Drain the rum raisins and set aside..
- For the steps and preparation, see the"Homemade Fluffy Bread with Raisin Yeast"..
- Add the rum raisin and rum to the bread maker before you add the bread flour..
- Place the ingredients in the listed order. Add the bread flour and then the cocoa powder, and use chopsticks to mix. Place the salt on top and then turn the switch on..
- And it's ready. Here's what I made in 7 hours without using the timer. It rises well in the bread pan..
- A thick cut. The taste of the rum raisins will spread through your mouth..
- Since the bread is pretty bitter, the kids ate it with strawberry jam..
- You can add walnuts, etc., as you like for a delicious accent and different texture..