5 December, 2020
Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Overnight Sourdough Bread – Sticky Wet Dough
Posted in : Sourdough bread on by : addsitelagi
Overnight Sourdough Bread – Sticky Wet Dough.
You can have Overnight Sourdough Bread – Sticky Wet Dough using 6 ingredients and 33 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Overnight Sourdough Bread – Sticky Wet Dough
- Prepare of Homemade Sourdough Starter (water/flour=50/50).
- Prepare of Water.
- It’s of Honey.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of All Purpose Flour.
- It’s of Olive Oil★.
Overnight Sourdough Bread – Sticky Wet Dough step by step
- 11:00am- Take the Sourdough Starter out of the fridge..
- 1:00pm- Put the sourdough starter, water, honey and salt into the large bowl..
- Mix well..
- Add the all-purpose flour..
- Set the flat beater and mix for 30 seconds on the lowest speed..
- Change to the dough hook..
- Add olive oil..
- Mix about 30 seconds..
- Put the dough into a lightly oiled container..
- Leave it in a warm place..
- 1.5 hours later, fold the dough..
- Do the same thing again 1.5 hours later..
- After the dough become 3 times the original size, fold it again and rest it in the fridge over night..
- Morning- Take the container out from the fridge and wait for a few hours until it is room temperature..
- Preheat the oven to 500F. (pizza pan too).
- Turn out the dough onto a kitchen surface..
- Wet your hands with water, and fold the dough. Let it rest for 15 minutes uncovered..
- Use a banneton basket, heavily dusted with flour. (I don't have a banneton basket, so I'm using a loaf pan with a kitchen cloth.).
- Fold the edge inside of the dough and shape it. Put the dough into the floured banneton basket or loaf pan. (sealed up).
- Cover the dough and wait until it become double its size. (about 1.5 hours-2 hours).
- After 1.5-2 hours, it looks like this..
- Cover with kitchen towel..
- Cover it with a cutting board and press with your hand. Then turn it upside down..
- Remove the loaf pan..
- Remove the kitchen towel..
- It looks like this..
- Using a thin sharp knife, score two or three times on the top of the loaf..
- Take out the pizza pan from the oven and slide the dough onto it, and put back to the oven..
- Immediately spray with water 5 time inside the oven and close it quickly. Bake 5 minutes at 500F, 18 minutes at 450F. (I don't like it too hard so I bake it a little less time.).
- Slice and eat!.