10 October, 2020
Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Sourdough starter 🥖 🐾
Posted in : Sourdough bread on by : addsitelagi
Sourdough starter 🥖 🐾.
You can cook Sourdough starter 🥖 🐾 using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sourdough starter 🥖 🐾
- It’s of Day1.
- Prepare 175 ml of warm skimmed milk.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of plain yoghurt.
- You need 1 of big jar.
- It’s of Damp cloth.
- It’s of Day2.
- Prepare 120 g of strong bread flour.
- Prepare of Day4.
- You need 180 g of strong white flour.
- You need 100 ml of water.
- You need 3 tbsp of milk.
- You need of Day5.
- You need 150 g of strong white flour.
- It’s 150 ml of water.
Sourdough starter 🥖 🐾 instructions
- Day 1: warm up your milk and pour it into a clean jar..
- Add yogurt in and mix well..
- Cover with damp cloth and tie it loosely.
- Leave it over night..
- Day 2: add 120 g strong bread flour. Stir the strong white flour into the yoghurt, incorporating evenly. Cover and leave at room temperature (about 20C) for two days. The mixture should be bubbly and smell pleasantly sour. Note*I have transferred to a bigger jar at this point..
- Day 4 : On day four, add the 180g of breadflour to the starter with the water and the milk. Cover and leave at warm room temperature for 24 hours..
- Day 5 : On day five the starter should be quite active now and should be full of little bubbles. Remove half of the starter (normally you can discard it but I have many recipes using this sourdough discard so please don’t throw it away! You can make American style pancake, chinese pancake and many more)..
- Add the flour and the water to the remaining starter and mix thoroughly. At this point I need to transfer to a bigger jar because they become evolved in sizes!!! Cover and leave at warm room temperature for 24 hours. Ps. Don’t cover it to tight as when you open it it may explode or make a bang sound when you open it..
- Day 6: On day six the starter should be ready to use. You can keep the starter at room temperature, but you will need to feed it daily. Combine equal parts of the starter, water and flour and mix thoroughly. You may have to discard some of the starter so that you do not end up with too much. Keep covered and use as needed. (I didn’t discard some of the starter so they are enormous now as you can see 😂🙈!!!).
- If baking less often, keep the starter covered in the fridge, feeding it once every five days or so by mixing equal parts of starter, flour and water..
- Hi, my name is Jasmine and I am Yui’s sourdough pet. I am friendly and cut when you feed me I get fuzzy and bubbly, I don’t like to have a shower so I can get a little bit smelly. Yui likes to feed me with flour and milk they make me grow stronger and building my good bacteria to make some delicious bread 🍞😍…. Be like me Be like Jasmine!!.