29 June, 2020
Recipe: Perfect Vinegar, Bread, and Cucumbers
Vinegar, Bread, and Cucumbers. These Easy Vinegar Marinated Cucumbers are a light, refreshing, summertime side dish. Add regular or cherry tomatoes to make it a delicious cucumber salad! The sliced cucumbers and red onions soak up the sweet and tangy vinegar dressing.
Slice cucumbers and onion into a bowl. Mix other ingredients separately and whisk together. Cucumbers and onions in vinegar is a super-quick side to make and is a family favorite for dinners during the summer. You can cook Vinegar, Bread, and Cucumbers using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vinegar, Bread, and Cucumbers
- It’s 1 of large cucumber.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of deli dressing.
- You need 1/2 cup of rice vinegar.
- It’s 1/3 cup of water.
- You need 4 slices of thick marble rye bread.
- You need 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
It's the perfect light and refreshing Mom always made it first, then fixed dinner while the cucumbers soaked up the deliciousness in the fridge. Serve with every summer dinner and. Would you like to Master Sourdough Bread Baking at home? Then click the link below to get my FREE "Slice of Heaven" bread baking guide, walking you step by.
Vinegar, Bread, and Cucumbers instructions
- Peel and slice the cucumber in half lengthwise. Remove the seeds. Slice into crescents. Salt the cucumber pieces. Get the deli dressing and vinegar..
- Add the sliced cucumbers to an airtight container. Add the deli dressing, vinegar, and water. Add lid and press center till the air has escaped. Put into refrigerator till chilled..
- Serve with bread. Eat by dipping bread into liquids and cucumbers on the side. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
Slim Pickin's Kitchen is reader supporter, and this post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a small commission when Growing up, my older brother used to make cucumbers and vinegar on a weekly basis for his anytime snack. I never understood his obsession with them. A pickled cucumber (commonly known as a pickle in the United States and Canada, and a gherkin in Britain, Ireland, Australia, South Africa and New Zealand). Peel and slice cucumbers and onion and add to vinegar/water/sugar mix.