1 January, 2021
Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Roasted Bone Marrow
Posted in : Sourdough bread on by : addsitelagi
Roasted Bone Marrow.
You can have Roasted Bone Marrow using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted Bone Marrow
- You need of marrow bones.
- You need of salt.
- You need of pepper.
- Prepare of chopped parsley.
- Prepare of slices of good sourdough bread.
Roasted Bone Marrow instructions
- Blanch Bones (optional – would only do this step if they're still somewhat bloody – I skipped this step).
- preheat oven to 425-450°F (i suggest a slightly lower temp and longer time for vertical bones since less of the marrow is exposed – as pictured).
- season bone marrow with salt and pepper and roast for 15-20 minutes on a RIMMED baking sheet (vertical bones may take a few minutes longer).
- top with chopped parsley and serve with toasted bread.