1 August, 2020
How to Make Perfect Salami on rye
Posted in : Sourdough bread on by : addsitelagi
Salami on rye.
You can cook Salami on rye using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salami on rye
- It’s of sandwich.
- You need of salami luncheon meat.
- You need of Jewish pumpernickel rye bread.
- You need of provolone cheese.
- It’s of condiments.
- Prepare of spicy whole grain mustard I used Grey Poupon.
- You need of mayonnaise.
- Prepare of horseradish sauce.
Salami on rye instructions
- Toast the bread.
- Add mayonnaise on three slices of bread add mustard on two slices and horseradish sauce on all three slices.
- Add to the bread with mustard on it add the salami then cheese stack one third of th sandwich with meat on the other.
- Add the last piece of bread to the top add heat to pan and toast again 2 and a half minutes per side.
- Slice into hope you enjoy.